Business of Law Discussions
Legal Management reports on topics within ALA’s five knowledge areas:
Legal Industry/Business Management | Human Resources Management | Financial Management | Communication and Organizational Management | Operations Management
Legal Management is a Folio Award Finalist and an Apex Award Winner.
When it comes to profitability, it’s no longer the concerns of a few at the top. In an ever-changing
climate, law firm managers play an integral part of
connecting the profitability dots. In this month’s cover
article, writer Paula Tsurutani examines the various
factors that can affect your firm’s bottom line.
Hint: Some might surprise you.
Read More (Requires Login)
Also In This Issue:
- ALA Faces: Members on the move and more
- At ALA: Membership information, award opportunities and other need-to-know information
- Big Ideas: ALA President Paula K. Barnes wants to welcome you to Nashville for AC 2015
- Industry News: 5 takeaways from a file-sharing survey
- Tips and Trends: 7 trends that may affect profitability
- Tough Topics: Enrollment: A new view on the art of persuasion
- Coach’s Corner: Take charge of your creditworthiness
- Financial Management: Your client’s surprising effect on firm profitability
- Operations Management: Marketing’s impact on profitability
- Millennial Mouthpiece: Understanding professional perceptions can help bridge the generations gap
- High Tech: New products for law firms
- Test Drive: Gadget reviews with Bill and Phil: Bluetooth grab bag
Legal Management Archive
Having trouble downloading or viewing the issue? Want to learn more about the publication's features and capabilities? Download our Frequently Asked Questions document or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a one-on-one tutorial.