Business of Law Discussions
Legal Management reports on topics within ALA’s five knowledge areas:
Legal Industry/Business Management | Human Resources Management | Financial Management | Communication and Organizational Management | Operations Management
Legal Management is a Folio Award Finalist and an Apex Award Winner.
Attracting and retaining top talent and clients requires thought on many levels. Nowadays, that even includes the physical workspace. So designing a space that is an aesthetic expression of location — with features that help employees do their best work and feel good at the same time — just makes sense. In this month’s cover feature, Patricia S. Algiers shows how one firm with several locations uses its geography to enhance office design. She also offers tips on how to make your work space work better for employees.
Read more (login required).
Also In This Issue:
- ALA Faces: Members on the move and more
- At ALA: Membership information, award opportunities and other need-to-know information
- Get Certified: Your guide to the Certified Legal Manager (CLM)SM program
- Big Ideas: ALA President Teresa J. Walker discusses how you can advance your firm
- Industry News: Facts and stats
- Tough Topics: Is your workplace unhealthy?
- Millennial Mouthpiece: Preparing millennials for leadership roles
- Tips and Trends: 8 rules for great advertising
- Communications/Organizational Management: Big data to ease e-discovery
- Human Resources Management: How to use social media to recruit the right candidates
- Test Drive: Gadget reviews with Bill and Phil: Apple Watch vs. Android Wear
Legal Management Archive
Having trouble downloading or viewing the issue? Want to learn more about the publication's features and capabilities? Download our Frequently Asked Questions document or email email@example.com for a one-on-one tutorial.