Principal provides ALA members access to an employee benefit program that includes group dental, disability, life, vision, critical illness 1,2, and accident insurance2
The Principal group disability insurance is particularly well-suited to attorneys’ needs. Here’s how it’s just right for ALA members:
- Preferred pricing available on all group insurance products3.
- Three-year rate guarantee available when you offer three or more group insurance coverages from Principal, including voluntary products
- Multiple product discount available on employer-paid coverages when you offer three or more qualifying coverages from Principal. The more products you purchase, the more savings you can get.
- Specialty own occupation defines a disability as being unable to work in a given specialty of law3.
- Online benefit administration options available dependent on group size.
- Benefit program options available through your current broker.
Disclosures referred to in the info above:
- Specified disease in New York.
- ACCIDENT AND CRITICAL ILLNESS/SPECIFIED DISEASE INSURANCE PROVIDE LIMITED BENEFITS
- For 5+ enrolled lives and at least one new line of coverage.