Webinars Are Loading: Please Wait
ALA Today: The Virtual Conference offered many popular sessions, including this one from speaker Drew Amoroso. As the size of your remote workforce grows, your ability to run exceptional and effective onboarding and offboarding programs becomes even more critical. The way you approach these processes sets the tone for your teams and your remote work environment. Learn best practices for how to cultivate and implement onboarding and offboarding programs that help your teams feel connected and strengthen your ability to nurture remote talent.
- Identify high-level best practices for developing onboarding and offboarding programs.
- Use simple, actionable concepts to build a new program or strengthen an existing one.
- Employ technology to increase the effectiveness of your program.
- Prepare a plan that will set both you and your team members up for success.
- Educational Category: Human Resources Management
- 60 Minutes
- Audience Level: Intermediate
- CLM App Management Category for Functional Specialists: Human Resources Management
- CLM Recertification Eligible: Yes
- HRCI: General Credit
- SHRM: Consultation
- SHRM Learning Format: Instructor-Led Activity
- CLE: Participatory Credit
- CPE Field of Study: Personnel/HR
- CPE Credit Eligible: 1
- CPE Prerequisites: None
- CPE Advanced Preparation: None
Drew Amoroso is an Attorney, public speaker and Founder of DueCourse, a mobile application that helps professionals strengthen their workday mindset and show up at their best at work. He's the host of The Workday Mindset Podcast and “11 at 11,” a weekly webinar series that features one actionable concept you can use to improve your workday. He is also a frequent contributor to Legal Management magazine.