Save the Date for These ALA Events
The Association of Legal Administrators has specially designed its events to advance the development of professionals from all walks of law.
Networking opportunities are paired with educational sessions for general legal management professionals and functional specialists alike, from human resources and finance to office management and business development. ALA conferences can help you solve the challenges that face your firm or office.
- Solve problems with advice from peers who have been there
- Make important connections with colleagues and business partners
- Discover the latest technologies and solutions in the expo hall
- Earn CLE or continuing education credits for your Certified Legal Manager (CLM), HRCI or SHRM certification, or your CPA license.
Health and Safety Requirements
ALA prioritizes the safety and welfare of its meeting and conference attendees, exhibitors, partners, speakers, and team members. ALA policy is to adhere to the health and safety protocols in place at the time of the conference as determined by federal, state, and local authorities and the venue. Individuals are encouraged to take any additional precautions they deem necessary to achieve their desired personal level of safety and wellness.
ALA’s health and safety requirements are based on guidance and recommendations issued by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other public health authorities. We continuously monitor local, state, and federal public health guidance, directives and requirements and will update our health and safety requirements as necessary.
In order to care for our community, all ALA conference attendees must follow all health and safety protocols required by ALA, the venue, national and/or local authorities.
Keep checking in on this page to get the most up-to-date details on all the new and upcoming exciting educational and networking opportunities ALA has in store for you in 2023.
Intellectual Property Conference for Legal Management Professionals
September 21–22, 2023
Omni Parker House Hotel
Executive Leadership Summit
September 29–30, 2023
Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
San Diego, California
2023 Mental Health First Aid Certification Program
Friday, October 6, 2023
Friday, October 13, 2023
Friday, October 27, 2023
Friday, November 3, 2023
ALA's 2024 Annual Conference & Expo
Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center
- Inquiries regarding course offerings should be directed to [email protected].
- Registration and/or hotel queries should be directed to [email protected].
- Sponsorship opportunities are available. Inquiries should be directed to [email protected].