Upcoming Dates and Fees
Ready to start your CLM journey? Great! The following information will help you make your CLM plan.
|Application Deadline||Test Dates|
|Spring 2023||March 17||May 16–22|
|Fall 2023||September 15||November 14–20|
|Spring 2024||March 7||May 6–31|
|Fall 2024||September 5||November 4–30|
And remember! You can now take the exam from the comfort of your home or your office. Get details here.
|Exam||Retake||Reschedule||CLM Retired Status||CLM Maintenance||CLM Recertification|
|Member||$529||$259||$159||1 x fee of $99|
$59 due annually by your spring or fall certification date — except in the year in which you recertify.
$189 due every three years on your spring or fall certification date.
If you meet the application requirements, you're ready to apply for the exam. These links will get you started.
You can now submit your CLM application, recertification application and pay your annual maintenance fees online!
- New & Retake Application for Certification
- Recertification Application (see CLM Status tab)
- Maintenance Fee Payment (see CLM Status tab)
- Application for Retired Status (see CLM Status tab)
- Reschedule Certification Exam
Do you prefer to apply via paper? Here are links to the forms you need:
- Application for Certification
- Recertification Application
- Application for Retired Status