2018 Summit Series
2019 Summit Series
2020 Summit Series
CLM Study Resources
Communication & Organizational Management
Legal Industry/Business Management
Planning (Strategic, Disaster, etc.)
HR and Finance
Together, Financial Management (30%) and Human Resources Management (35%) account for over half of the body of knowledge emphasized on the exam. Deepen your knowledge of these areas with two suggested CLM resources:
- Law Firm Accounting and Financial Management, Fifth Edition
- Human Resource Management, 16th Edition
The Study Guide for the CLM Exam Practice Questions, Preparation and Reviews was designed to help you prepare effectively to earn the prestigious Certified Legal Manager (CLM)® credential. The study guide presents comprehensive information relating to the four functional areas covered in the exam, along with review questions and a 100-item practice exam.
Features of this resource include:
- A focus on real-world issues faced by legal managers
- The CLM Content Outline of the Body of Knowledge (also known as the test blueprint)
- Review questions and answers for each subject area
- A practice exam that follows the test blueprint
- A comprehensive list of terms and definitions
- Tips for creating a personalized study plan
- Tips for preparing for an online exam
Use the Study Guide for the CLM Exam Practice Questions, Preparation and Reviews as a complement and guide to your individual preparation or as a resource for your study group.
NOTE: THE STUDY GUIDE FOR THE CLM EXAM IS DIGITAL DOWNLOAD NOT A PHYSICAL BOOK.
UPON PURCHASE, A LINK TO ACCESS THE GUIDE WILL APPEAR ON YOUR SALES RECEIPT.
PLEASE CONTACT CERTIFICATION@ALANET.ORG IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO LOCATE THIS LINK.