Find member-exclusive VIP services and discounts from nationally known companies in solution categories like cyber security, technology consulting, office products and video conferencing. The savings provided by ALA’s VIP program business partners can add up to 70 percent overall — enough to offset the cost of membership!
The information provided below is for the exclusive use and convenience of ALA's members. This information may not be distributed or reproduced in any manner or used for other than the intended purposes.
ABA Retirement Funds
Does your retirement plan look like all the others? Does it offer no out-of-pocket expenses, professional fiduciary services, a broad range of investment options, and full-service administration? The ABA Retirement Funds Program (“the Program”), an ALA VIP Partner since 2009, has been providing affordable 401(k) plans exclusively to the legal community for more than 55 years. The Program’s bundled approach allows your firm to keep its focus on the success of the practice. We provide trustee, record keeping, tax reporting, compliance testing, investment management, and participant communication services — all from a single source — at no additional cost to law firms of all sizes, even solo practitioners. Maybe it’s time to find out what many law firms like yours already know. It’s good to be different.
At Affinity Consulting Group, we inspire, enable, and empower legal teams of all sizes to work smarter. Our holistic approach incorporates people, process, and technology. Our passionate, well-connected industry experts work hand in hand with you to help you better understand and optimize your business—from software to growth strategy, and everything in between. Our vast network of partners and deep industry expertise ensure that we can deliver cost-effective, custom-tailored solutions to even your toughest business challenges. As a VIP Partner of the ALA, Affinity is pleased to offer a 25% discount to ALA members on all Affinity University training courses. Affinity University is an on demand, unlimited training resource that gives your entire firm anytime access to training on the products in use every day. Please visit the exclusive ALA Members page to learn more about this and other offers just for you! http://bit.ly/ALA2019
Allied World was founded in November 2001 and has since built a reputation as a strong supplier of insurance and reinsurance solutions globally.
As an ALA member, you have access to Lawyers Professional Liability insurance with special coverage enhancements on both admitted and surplus lines coverage.
- Admitted and Surplus Lines Coverage
- Premium reduction automatically included with ALA Coverage Enhancement Endorsement
- All attorneys covered under the AW policy are eligible for 3 free hours of online CLE
BreachPro provides access to expert resources and solutions to help businesses protect against data breaches and identity theft risks, and get in compliance with government and industry cybersecurity requirements.
The BreachPro suite of products and services provides true end-to-end solutions, from data breach compliance to business and employee identity theft protection:
- InfoSafe – Prevent compliance issues and add a layer of protection against data breaches. Full Risk & Compliance Assessment for just $495.
- iDefend – Protect yourself, your family, your business, and your employees against today’s identity thieves and cyber-criminals.
GLJ Benefit Consultants (GLJ)
GLJ Benefit Consultants (GLJ) is dedicated to helping ALA members build their extraordinary law firm. With the help of our carrier alliances, GLJ has brought together Essential Law Firm Resources that you can access anywhere in the continental states. We invite you to put your membership to the test by discovering what awaits your firm as you take advantage of these special ALA VIPSM offerings:
- Cyber Risk Management and Identity Fraud Solutions through BreachPro
- Group insurance through Principal
- Human Capital Management through iSolved
- Lawyers Professional Liability Insurance through Allied World
- Long Term Care Insurance through LTC Solutions
- Multi-media Content Marketing through VIBE
- Retirement Planning through National Pension Professionals
- Succession & Contingency Planning Solutions through NextPath Legal
- Telemedicine through Teladoc
iSolved is a nationally recognized leader of SaaS-based Human Capital Management technology and is a leading provider of HCM to businesses of all sizes.
iSolved is a single platform for HR, payroll, time and attendance, benefits enrollment, and ACA management that has proven successful for practices nationwide, helping them manage the entire employee lifecycle. iSolved with Mojo makes it easy for law practices to build connections and unleash innovation. It includes useful tools for legal practices, including certification tracking with email reminders, ACA reporting, dashboards that offer real-time metrics, and multiple-level approvals for faster workflows. Built-in tools boost engagement, collaboration, and performance. As an ALA VIP business partner, iSolved offers exclusive discounts and offers to members.
- Special pricing for all ALA members
- Additional savings for CLM
- One free registration fee for BOLC with new purchase
- 3-year price lock guarantee
- Free access to HR Support Center
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) measurement and compliance tools
For more than a decade, LawPay has been the industry leader in online legal payments. Their proprietary online payment technology is trusted by more than 45,000 professionals and is recommended by more than 90 bar associations, including 47 of 50 state bars.
The LawPay Advantage:
- Using LawPay in your firm is as simple as using email
- Get a modern, online payment solution that saves you both time and money
- Stay in compliance by correctly separating earned and unearned fees, with guaranteed IOLTA protection
- Improve your workflow and client billing process with customized payment links
- Easily manage payments in the firm with robust features and reporting
- Benefit from the knowledge and experience of LawPay's legal payment experts — by phone, email, or chat
ALA members who open a LawPay account will have their monthly fee waived for 3 months. To learn more, visit lawpay.com/member-programs/ala/.
LTC Solutions, Inc.
LTC Solutions, Inc. is a resource for Group and Individual Long Term Care Insurance.
Since 1996, LTC Solutions has worked with employer groups from 5 to 50,000 lives. LTC Solutions can assist with: (1) New Employer LTCi Plans, (2) Closed Plans, (3) Rate Increases, and (4) LTCi Website Creation.
View the LTC Resource Page for ALA members and to request a proposal: www.myltcguide.com/ALA.
- No cost to employer
- Group discounts and underwriting
- Custom website and enrollment system
- Educational videos, tools, and calculators
- Ability to quote ALL carriers
- Support for existing programs
National Pension Professionals (NPP)
National Pension Professionals is an independent pension services firm with extensive experience as a consultant to fiduciaries for company savings plans.
NPP provides: independent plan sponsor investment advice, services for defined contributions, profit-sharing, defined benefits, advanced plan design assistance, service provider negotiation support, plan benchmarking, assistance with compliance review of existing plan, and fixed fees for all services.*
- Fixed fees for all services
- Independent plan sponsor advice
- Assistance with compliance review of existing plan
National Purchasing Partners (NPP)
NPP is a free savings and solution provider for businesses and consumers. Through our partnership with NPP, ALA members can receive significant discount pricing on a variety of expenses including:
- Verizon - wireless service and devices
- Best Buy - business and consumer electronics
- Expedia - world's largest travel agency
- Level 3 - web and video conference calling
- RingCentral – all-inclusive cloud–based phone system; ALA members save 15%
- Employee discounts
- Membership with NPP is FREE!
NextPath Legal Succession Solutions
NextPath Legal provides a proven 360-degree, all-inclusive written Succession & Contingency Plan exclusively for ALA law firms and attorneys.
All plans include a full review of essential risk management elements to manage the planned, the unplanned, and the what ifs. From this review, a customized Succession & Contingency Plan is developed specific to your firm’s – and each attorney’s – needs.
- Individually tailored succession plans for firm leadership, attorneys, and key clients
- Personalized attorney plans for short, medium, and long-term contingencies
- Full recommendations for asset protection and insurance needs
- Exclusively for ALA member firms of 5+ attorneys
- Additional 5% discount for CLMSM
Principal offers flexible, affordable, and quality employee benefit solutions.
As an ALA member, you have access to an exclusive group non-medical employee benefit program from Principal Life. Designed specifically for law firms, it includes the ingredients needed to create an extraordinary benefit program with dental, disability, life, vision, and critical illness.
- Access to ALA benefits available through your current broker
- 3-year rate guarantees available
- Specialty own occupation contract language
- Contract comparisons through your benefits broker
Quill.com is the largest independent distributor of office products in North America. The ALA exclusive offer includes Quill's lowest price on every item members buy (regardless of quantity). This represents an additional savings of approximately 10% from Quill's everyday low price (which is already discounted 40% to 70% off list price).
Teladoc is the first and largest provider of telehealth medical consultations in the U.S., allowing members 24/7/365 access to affordable healthcare via phone and video consults.
The GLJ Benefit Consultants Unlimited Program has no copay and also provides ALA members access to Teladoc at a special member price.
- No set-up fee
- No copay
- Unlimited telephone and video consultations
- $5.95 per Employee covers the employee’s entire household
Thomson Reuters myPay Solutions
Thomson Reuters myPay Solutions is proud to be part of ALA's Value In Partnership Program. We are an advanced, comprehensive payroll service designed for firms who want to simplify their payroll processing and who value personal service. With myPay Solutions, you can eliminate the time-consuming, tedious task of payroll processing and spend more time managing and growing your firm. We provide convenient online payroll data entry, competitive pricing and personalized service which makes myPay Solutions a unique alternative for processing your payroll.
Thomson Reuters ProLaw
ProLaw is a software solution designed to automate the practice and manage the business of law. Built entirely on Microsoft™ .NET®, ProLaw integrates client and matter management as well as time entry, billing, accounting, and reporting capabilities within a single database. ProLaw eliminates data silos to simplify, streamline, and coordinate the work of lawyers and staff in small and mid-size law firms, corporate legal departments, and government agencies. ProLaw Mobile provides remote access to ProLaw data from an iPad® or iPhone®.
Let The Association of Legal Administrators improve your bottom line with competitive rates on UPS® shipping services. Save up to 40%* on a broad portfolio of services, including air, international and ground services, plus 50%* off select services for up to four weeks after you enroll.* Savings begin at 75%* on UPS Freight® shipments over 150 lbs. UPS understands how important speed, reliability, and cost are to meeting your business goals and your customers’ needs. To enroll and start saving today, visit savewithups.com/ala or call 1-800-MEMBERS (1-800-636-2377), M-F, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST.
Visual Image Building Enterprises or VIBE is a multi-media content marketing company that specializes in Video Production, Website Design & Brand Management. VIBE aligns with businesses in a co-producer relationship to create, build, and enhance each company’s unique image, culture, and story through visual medias.
VIBE has collaborated with the Association of Legal Administrators (ALA) in creating and structuring its services for Law Firms and understands the unique needs of attorneys and the business of law.
- ALA member discount of 15% on ALL services and packages
- Additional 5% discount for CLM