Continuing Education Credits
This program has been approved for 7.5 CLM credit hours, as follows:
- 2-hour Mental Health First Aid Intro (self-paced): 2 credits
- CLM App category: Organizational Development
- No functional specialist credit
- Recertification category: Communications and Organizational Management (CM)
- Instructor-led portion: 3.5 credits
- CLM App category: None
- Functional Specialist: Human Resources Management
- Recertification category: Human Resources Management
- 1 credit:
- 1 credit:
- Recertification: Substance Abuse
ALA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. For more information please visit the NASBA website.
All fall 2023 sessions of MHFA have been reviewed and approved for 1 hour of Personnel/Human Resources credit. To receive CPE credit, you will need to reach out to [email protected] to receive your NASBA certificate.
ALA is a recognized provider of HRCI recertification credits. All fall 2023 sessions of MHFA have been reviewed and approved for 6.5 hours of HRCI credits. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website.
To receive HRCI credit, you will need to self-report that you have completed the post-test and obtained your certificate.
ALA is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs). All fall 2023 sessions of MHFA have been reviewed and approved for 6.5 hours for SHRM credits. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
*Please contact [email protected] for information regarding continuing education credits for SHRM and HRCI.