2023 Legal Project Management Certificate Program
ALA’s Legal Project Management Certificate Program will equip attendees with the know-how to implement the framework for assorted projects. The program is an interactive training course comprised of two, three-hour instructor-led sessions over Zoom.
Due to the interactive nature of this course, this two-day training program will be limited to a maximum of 50 participants.
Join ALA as we host Paul J. Unger for his course, Tame the Digital Chaos: Time, Task, Email and Distraction Legal Project Management on February 7-8, 2023, from 10 a.m.–1 p.m. Central. This dynamic two-day event will be a virtual deep dive into legal project management.
- Educational Category: Self-Management Skills
- 60 Minutes
- CLM App Management Category -FS: Operation Management
- CLM Recertification Eligible: Yes
- HRCI: General Credit -pending
- SHRM: Consultation -pending
- SHRM Learning Format: Instructor-Led Activity
- CLE: Participatory Credit: Yes
Attendees will have access to the course material for 12 months.
Continuing Education Credits
This program has been approved for 6 CLM credit hours, as follows:
- CLM App category: Self-Management Skills
- Functional specialist credit: Operation Management
- Recertification category: Operation Management
Send an email to [email protected].