ALA Virtual Coaching Certificate Program:
Elevate Your Life, Leadership & Career
ALA’s Legal Virtual Coaching Certificate Program: Elevate Your Life, Leadership & Career will help strengthen leaders by creating a vision for their life and career. Join Whitnie Wiley and her team to learn how to develop the mindset needed to take action and leverage a plan with the resources, strategies, and tools available to you.
The program is an interactive training course comprised of two, four-hour instructor-led sessions over Zoom.
Due to the interactive nature of this course, this two-day training program will be limited to a maximum of 50 participants.
Tuesday, June 20, 10:15 a.m.–2:15 p.m. Central
Add to calendar
Wednesday, June 21, 10:15 a.m.–2:15 p.m. Central
Add to calendar
*Please note: Individual registration is required. Saving this event to your calendar does not constitute registering for the event.
Join ALA as we host Whitnie Wiley and her team for their course, Elevate Your Life, Leadership & Career on June 20–21, 2023, from 10:15 a.m.–2:15 p.m. Central. This dynamic two-day event will be a virtual deep dive into coaching and leadership. Prior to the event, please download the e-book Love Your Work from this site.
- Educational Category: Self-Management Skills
- 8 hours
- CLM App Management Category -FS: Human Resources Management
- CLM Recertification Eligible: Yes
- HRCI: General Credit (pending)
- SHRM: Consultation (pending)
- SHRM Learning Format: Instructor-Led Activity
- CLE: Participatory Credit: Yes
Continuing Education Credits
This program has been approved for 8 CLM credit hours, as follows:
- CLM App category: Self-Management Skills
- Functional specialist credit: Human Resources Management
- Recertification category: Human Resources Management
Send an email to [email protected].