Intellectual Property Conference for Legal Management Professionals
September 26–27, 2019
The Capital Hilton
ALA's Intellectual Property Conference for Legal Management Professionals is the only IP-focused forum for administrators working in a legal practice setting. Held over two days, the forum featured:
- Specialized solutions and education that address changes to the shifting IP landscape
- Seasoned experts and industry leaders at the forefront of IP law
- Opportunities to share ideas and explore trends in profitability, innovation, strategy
- Unique networking opportunities with peers and business partners in this niche field
- Continuing education credits
Thank you to our 2019 IP Sponsors
Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities
ALA encourages its business partners to get involved at this high-impact, annual Intellectual Property event. Any business partner interested in IP sponsorships, please visit the ALA Business Partner Portal for more information.
“The ALA Intellectual Property Conference is by far the legal industry's best opportunity to hear, share and learn what others in the intellectual property community are experiencing. The open discussions with peers, sharing of ideas, and problem-solving are extremely unique to the intellectual property group. Whether you are new to the practice of intellectual property or a seasoned veteran, you leave this conference enriched and rejuvenated."
Charly Doe MBA, CLM, Executive Director, TraskBritt PC, Utah Chapter, Member Since 1996