Chapter Leadership Institute (CLI)
The 2021 Chapter Leadership Institute (CLI) was held July 16–17 at the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch in St. Louis, Missouri.
Chapters were encouraged to send one or more chapter leaders to CLI, as attendees found valuable information in the sessions being offered. Participants included:
- Chapter President-Elects
- New chapter officers
- Current chapter officers who have not previously attended CLI
- Individuals interested in becoming a chapter officer
ALA hosted a Welcome Reception on Thursday evening. CLI officially got underway Friday morning and concluded Saturday evening.
- Registration: $499/attendee
- Room rate at the Hyatt Regency St. Louis Arch: $199/night plus tax (Note: This group rate was available until June 24 or until the ALA room block was full.)
- Several options exist for ground transportation. See the Hotel and Travel page for more details.
Thank you to our 2021 ALA CLI Sponsors
Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities
ALA encouraged its business partners to get involved in this high-impact ALA event, featuring leaders from across ALA’s 89 chapters. Any business partner interested in CLI sponsorship or other opportunities should have contacted April Campbell, ALA Executive Director, at 847-267-1570.