Chapter Leadership Institute (CLI)
The 2021 Chapter Leadership Institute (CLI) will be held July 16–17 at the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch in St. Louis, Missouri.
Chapters are encouraged to send one or more chapter leaders to CLI, as attendees will find valuable information in the sessions being offered. Participants should include:
- Chapter President-Elects
- New chapter officers
- Current chapter officers who have not previously attended CLI
- Individuals interested in becoming a chapter officer
ALA will host a Welcome Reception on Thursday evening. CLI will officially get underway Friday morning and conclude Saturday evening.
- Registration: $499/attendee
- Room rate at the Hyatt Regency St. Louis Arch: $199/night plus tax (Note: This group rate is available until June 24 or until the ALA room block is full.)
- Several options exist for ground transportation. Visit the Hyatt Regency St. Louis Arch website for more details.
ALA’s Chapter Leadership Institute is a training and networking event for chapter officers and volunteer leaders. The ALA Board of Directors understands that each chapter’s financial situation is different and has set aside funds to support those chapters who need assistance with the cost. The Board will consider one funding application per chapter based on financial need. Applications are reviewed by the ALA Executive Committee and decisions will be communicated by June 1.
Access ALA’s CLI Funding Application. The application deadline is May 14.
Questions regarding this opportunity should be directed to [email protected].
Thank you to our 2021 ALA CLI Sponsors
Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities
ALA encourages its business partners to get involved in this high-impact ALA event, featuring leaders from across ALA’s 89 chapters. Any business partner interested in CLI sponsorship or other opportunities should contact April Campbell, ALA Executive Director, at 847-267-1570.