Chapter Leadership Institute (CLI)
Chapters were encouraged to have one or more chapter leaders attend CLI. The annual event was a big success with 65 chapters who participated.
Session Recordings Are Now Available
Were you registered for the Virtual Chapter Leadership Institute? If so — even if you didn’t attend — you automatically get access to the CLI session recordings, which are available now! Don’t fret if you didn’t register for the event. You still have an opportunity to access these videos. If you weren’t a registered attendee but still want to view the recordings, email [email protected] so we can assist you.
Here’s how to access the recordings:
- Log in on the ALA website.
- Click on the My Account button, then select Account Details from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the My Media tab in the blue navigation bar. There you’ll see the 2020 CLI Conference Recording Bundle.
Here’s the education that is included in the recording bundle:
- Keynote: You on Your Best Day
- ALA Nuts & Bolts: Structure, Organization, and Governance
- Beyond Four Walls: Shifting to Outside-the-Box Thinking for Chapters and Business Partners
- Chapter Education Toolkit for These Changing Times
- Financial Controls Are Everyone’s Responsibility
- How to Speak in Public Without Sweating Through Your Jacket
- New Member Experience and Engagement
- Strategic Thinking and Planning for Chapters
- The Bonding Board
- Virtual Engagement: Fundamentals for Your Chapter
- Where Legal Reaches Local: Chapter Community Outreach Programs
- Meet the Board: Insights on ALA Leadership
- Chapter Idea Exchange — All Sizes
- Fireside Chat: Next-Level D&I