Add a Valuable Dimension to Your Professional Development
Sessions offer you the potential to earn credit toward your professional certification. Demonstrate your competency and establish to your firm that you function with a high level of expertise in the field of legal management.
ALT (The Association of Legal Technologists)
- OM14: Outsourcing IT Functions: Is It a Good Idea?
- OM24: Legal Technology 101: Must Haves and More
- OM25: Artificial Intelligence 101
- OM34: Brave New Law Firm: Bitcoin, Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain
- OM10: Cyber Scenario Simulated Firm Attacks
- OM12: In the Cyber Trenches with a Legal Management Professional and Cyber Forensics Expert
- OM13: The Legal Requirements Following a Data Breach
Profitability, Partner Compensation and Pricing
- FM24: Rethinking Profitability in a Changing Marketplace
- FM30: Rethinking Partner Compensation in a Changing Marketplace
- FM31: Rethinking Pricing in a Changing Marketplace
Legal Lean Sigma® and Project Management Yellow Belt Certification Course
Join us for this two-day program that includes lectures, exercises, simulations, videos, discussions, group and table-team work, and demonstrations covering key Process Improvement (PI) methodologies (Lean, Six Sigma), tools, and concepts, and the stages of Project Management (PM). Held immediately after Annual Conference & Expo to minimize your time out of the office and reduce your travel expenses.