ALA Today: The Virtual Conference
This all-digital experience was brought to you thanks to a generous grant from the Foundation of the Association of Legal Administrators.
Today’s climate has forced us to work remotely away from our colleagues and to figure out how to keep things running smoothly. The good news is that ALA is here for you to navigate the unknowns and help you discover new solutions to your everyday work issues.
As such, ALA was excited to offer a virtual conference for members, business partners and other legal management professionals. We may be restricted on the numbers who can gather for in-person events, but we were able to gather together online for this incredible opportunity to receive professional development, get continuing education credits and network in real time with our peers.
Here’s what participants gained from ALA Today: The Virtual Conference Experience:
- ALA’s high-quality education at your fingertips
- Unique and empowering ALA event experience from the safety of your home/office
- Several hours of accredited education with access to all recordings following the event
- Cost- and time-efficient education in these uncertain times
- Opportunities to meet with business partners “live” and discover new solutions for today’s business environment