ALA Is Pleased to Welcome Attendees from Around the World
Join Your Peers from Around the Globe!
The 2019 Annual Conference & Expo had attendees from 13 countries!
Educational sessions at Annual Conference hold broad appeal and are generally of interest to all attendees, regardless of home country. However, ALA recognizes that our international attendees have some unique interests and concerns and we will make every effort to accommodate them. We will be offering an International Idea Exchange where legal management professionals from around the world can come together and discuss the unique issues that affect your firms. And we are bringing back the International Lounge where attendees from outside the United States can meet each other in an inclusive environment.
Schedule of International Events & Lounges
MONDAY, MAY 4
- 11 a.m.–5 p.m. International Attendee Lounge opening hours
TUESDAY, MAY 5
- 1:30–5:30 p.m. International Attendee Lounge opening hours
WEDNESDAY, MAY 6
- 12:15–1:30 p.m. International Attendee Luncheon (Location 254 B)
- 1:15–3:15 p.m. International Attendee Lounge opening hours
- 3–4 p.m. International Meeting of Minds
Meet and greet the 2019 members of the International Relations Committee at any ALA event — and stay connected!
Be sure to head over to LinkedIn and join our International Relations Group!