The State of ALA with Oliver Yandle, JD, CAE
ALA Executive Director Oliver Yandle joins the podcast to talk about how conferences are going and discuss what your Association has planned for the future.
Here are reference links for some of the things Oliver talked about:
- Chapter Leadership Institute
- Large Firm Principal Administrators Retreat
- C4 The Legal Industry™ Conference
- ALA Master Class: Leadership for Legal Management Professionals
- 2020 Annual Conference & Expo
- Organizational pricing option
- Legal Management Resource Hub
Oliver Yandle, JD, CAE, is Executive Director of the Association of Legal Administrators (ALA), the largest international organization providing support to people in the legal management profession. Before joining ALA in July 2012, he served as the Executive Vice President of the Commercial Law League and the Executive Director of the International Association of Defense Counsel. He also was an adjunct instructor of legal analysis and writing at the Washington College of Law at American University.