About Legal Marketplace
Increase your company's exposure to the leaders and decision makers in law firms, corporate legal departments and government agencies by linking your company's website from the "Legal Marketplace" section.
This section of the website is a highly visible area that allows ALA members and other visitors who are looking to buy products and services, to acquire information about business partners and suppliers to the legal community. Listings in the Legal Marketplace are fully text searchable, easy-to-use, and accessible 24/7 from any computer.
Listing your company is cost-effective and easy!
Digital Basic Package - $750 per year
For one year you will receive...
- A listing in up to two (2) product or service categories
- Contact information, including your company's name, address, phone number and email link
- Your company logo
- A company/product description written by you (up to 500 words) including a link to any page on your website
- Unlimited access to your online listing to keep your company information up to date
- One annual "white paper" posting
Menu of “add-ons”:
- Additional categories – $200 each
- Enhanced formatting– $100 per category
- A banner ad* in one of your selected categories - $1,000
- Additional white paper posting - $1,000
When posting your listing, please pay particular attention to grammar, punctuation and text so that your company is represented in the best light. ALA reserves the right to remove any listing that is misleading or that contains inappropriate or defamatory text.
We recommend updating your listing on a regular basis to keep it fresh. Remember, since you can update as often as you wish, you can change your company description to highlight new products, recent acquisitions or expansion into new markets, new features for existing products, office relocation, or changes in other contact information.
If you are having difficulty accessing or editing your listing, please contact us for assistance.
For more information, contact:
ALA Marketing Department
Note: The subscription period for a listing in the ALA Legal Marketplace is one year from date of payment.
All pricing is subject to change.