Refer a Colleague
Have you attended an ALA Annual Conference & Expo since 2013? Tell your colleagues and peers in the business of law about the value of your experience, and encourage them to join us in 2017! For each conference attendee you refer, you’ll receive a $25 gift card. Plus, you’ll be entered into a drawing to win a $100 gift card.
- Email Draft: Top 5 Reasons to Attend Conference
- Email Draft: Invite a Colleague
- Social Media Messaging: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
A referral is defined as either a member or nonmember who has not attended an Annual Conference since 2013 and who registers and attends the 2017 Annual Conference in Denver.
Both the referring and referred attendees must register and attend the 2017 Annual Conference & Expo and enter each person’s name, city and email on the registration form. The referring attendee may or may not be a member of ALA, but must have attended at least one ALA Annual Conference & Expo from 2013 to 2016. The referred attendee may or may not be a member of ALA, but must not have attended any ALA Annual Conference & Expo from 2013 to 2016.
Nonmembers are individuals who are not currently members of ALA, but who do meet the eligibility requirements for ALA membership. Learn more about membership eligibility requirements or contact the ALA Membership Department at 847-267-1252.
Terms and Conditions
- Previous Annual Conference & Expo attendance is based on ALA Headquarters records as of December 1, 2016.
- There is no maximum of referral rewards.
- Referral acknowledgments are available for only the 2017 ALA Annual Conference & Expo.
- All referrals and referrers must include the other person’s name, city and email address on the registration form to be eligible for this promotion.
- Referral determinations will be made by ALA Headquarters staff. The grand prize winner will be announced on or before Thursday, April 6. All decisions made by ALA Headquarters staff are final.
For more information, contact 847-267-1252 or [email protected]. ALA Headquarters is open 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central, Monday through Friday.