Welcome Corporate Law Colleagues
The Association of Legal Administrators (ALA) and your management colleagues in high performing corporate law departments across the country invite you to participate in the third annual Corporate Law Department Symposium in Washington, DC on September 15-16, 2016.
The theme for this conference is Taking Control. What does this mean in the context of the corporate law department? We all face challenges as part of a larger organization. Yet, there are strategies to take control and lead with influence. The sessions at this Symposium aim to inspire you with ideas for better results and fulfilling workplace experiences:
- Expanding collaboration and integration across departments
- Creating visibility for the value the law department brings to the organization
- Leading a process improvement effort — and documenting it
- Checking out technologies and what's on the horizon
- Controlling costs and maximizing outside counsel relationships
In addition to these educational and interactive sessions, we will have several opportunities for informal networking and idea exchange.
Join us to connect with other leaders in the corporate business of law and gain insights into today's opportunities and challenges. We look forward to seeing you in Washington and discussing top issues facing our industry today.
Chair, Corporate Law Initiatives Task Force
Association of Legal Administrators