Leading Client Service Delivery Teams
September 23, 2020
Note: Registration will be open in the spring. Check back for updates as the full conference schedule is released.
There is an additional fee for this preconference workshop, which takes place prior to the Master Class: Critical Skills for Legal Management Success:
Develop a personal action plan to accelerate your innovation strategy and leverage your firm’s pricing, legal project management, process improvement and knowledge management capabilities.
- Are you eager to accelerate profitability and client retention?
- Are you frustrated with the pace of change and the rate of adoption of your firm’s client service delivery initiatives?
This workshop will provide you with the action plan you need.
Your Challenge: You lead a team that is innovating through legal project management, process improvement, knowledge management and pricing strategies. Your attorneys need to achieve outstanding outcomes, while delivering a superior client experience. Lawyers need an edge to attract and retain more clients. And you know that improved efficiency reduces stress and increases productivity and profitability.
But lawyers resist your offering. Firm leadership can’t always see the return on their investment in you and your team. Existing professional development programs don’t meet your needs.
If you’re looking for fresh ideas to overcome these challenges, join us for a unique workshop.
In this one-day, intensive and multidisciplinary program developed by recognized industry experts, you’ll develop a personal action plan to implement your client service delivery strategy:
- Learn to frame your pitch and enhance your tactics to build stronger buy-in and support from your attorneys and your firm’s leadership.
- Gain insight on how to inspire your team to deliver even greater value to your diverse stakeholders.
- Expand your network — learn from others in similar leadership and senior management roles.
- Leave with a personalized action plan that will help you address your unique professional challenges and make you a stronger leader.
- Access up to 60 minutes of free coaching from Karen Dunn Skinner and Aileen Leventon to help keep your initiatives on track.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities
ALA encourages its business partners to get involved at this event. Any business partner interested in sponsorship, please contact Robert Leighton, Manager, Business Development, for more information.