Continuing Education Credits
All sessions at this conference that count for CLM Application and Recertification Credit are noted in the session descriptions. Simply list the sessions on your CLM Initial Certification or Recertification application worksheet.
Certified Legal Manager (CLM)® Initial Certification Credit
All applicants for the CLM program must meet certain education prerequisites before sitting for the CLM exam. None of the sessions from the IP Conference qualify for Application Credits other than for functional specialists as listed below.
CLM Application Credits for Functional Specialists
The following sessions offer application hours required of some functional specialists to fulfill the CLM application:
- LI10: 1 hour in the subject area of Legal Industry/Business Management (LI)
- HR10: 1 hour in the subject area of Human Resources Management (HR)
- CM10: 1 hour in the subject area of Communication/Organizational Management (CM)
CLM Recertification Credits
All sessions at this conference, except the Idea Exchange, count for CLM Recertification. An Education Tracking Form is available to track your credits.
- Legal Industry/Business Management: LI10 = 1 hr
- Human Resources Management: HR10 = 1 hr
- Communication/Organizational Management: CM10 = 1 hr