Intellectual Property Virtual Conference for Legal Management Professionals
October 1, 2020
The Intellectual Property Conference has been transitioned to a virtual event.
Some highlights of this year's conference include:
- We will explore the ability to digitally collaborate and leverage technology in the new normal, as well as how to manage this successfully in an IP practice.
- An HR expert will describe tips and tools that will enable us to make better decisions about the operation of our IP business.
- USPTO experts will discuss updates that may affect how we manage our IP practices, and they will provide an update on the new Patent Center.
- Back by popular demand, the Idea Exchange will offer an opportunity to learn and engage with other attendees.
ALA's Intellectual Property Virtual Conference for Legal Management Professionals is the only IP-focused forum for administrators working in a legal practice setting. It will be one day, and will feature:
- Specialized solutions and education that address changes to the shifting IP landscape
- Seasoned experts and industry leaders at the forefront of IP law
- Opportunities to share ideas and explore trends in the IP arena
- Unique networking opportunities with peers and business partners in this niche field
- Continuing education credits
The 2019 Intellectual Property Conference for Legal Management Professionals was a unique opportunity to meet and collaborate with colleagues engaged in a dynamic area of the legal industry. This group is forward thinking, innovative and interested in improving the business of law in the Intellectual Property arena!
James L. Cornell, III, Office Administrator – Washington, D.C. and Philadelphia, Shook Hardy & Bacon, LLP, Capital Chapter, member since 1999
The ALA Intellectual Property Conference is by far the legal industry's best opportunity to hear, share and learn what others in the intellectual property community are experiencing. The open discussions with peers, sharing of ideas, and problem-solving are extremely unique to the intellectual property group. Whether you are new to the practice of intellectual property or a seasoned veteran, you leave this conference enriched and rejuvenated.
Charly Doe MBA, CLM, Executive Director, TraskBritt PC, Utah Chapter, member since 1996
Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities
ALA encourages its business partners to get involved at this high-impact event. Any business partner interested in sponsorship opportunities, please contact Robert Leighton, Manager, Business Development, for more information.