60 Seconds of Fame! Video Contest
Do you have a story to tell? We'd love to hear it for our 60 Seconds of Fame! Video Contest. Let your creativity and personality shine as you inform and entertain other members and business partners with a video testimonial telling us why YOU value your ALA membership and the relationships you've forged from it.
All members and business partners are eligible to participate individually or as a group.
To submit your 60-second video entry, please complete this Entry Form and upload your video per instructions. Entries must be submitted by March 27, 2019.
Voting opens at 8:30 a.m. Central on Sunday, April 14 and closes at 6 p.m. Central on Tuesday, April 16. The winning video will be announced at the Association Awards Program on Wednesday, April 17.
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY
We asked participants to use their personality, unique ideas and creativity to produce a video testimonial telling us why they value their ALA membership or relationship — and they answered!
Congratulations to last year's winner, ALA Capital Chapter!
- Video may not exceed 60 seconds in length.
- Video voting and viewing will take place online and at the ALA booth during specified Annual Conference window.
- Voting opens at 8:30 a.m. Central on Sunday, April 14, 2019, and closes at 6 p.m. Central on Tuesday, April 16, 2019.
- Participants need not be present to win.
- 60 Seconds of Fame! Winner to be announced during the Association Awards Program held on Wednesday, April 17.
- The video will be recognized in a 2019 edition of Legal Management and receive acknowledgement in BOLD Bites and on ALA's social media pages.
- Videos become the property of ALA to use for promotional purposes.
View the 2018 entries.
Contact email@example.com with any questions regarding this program.