Get Education How You Want
It, When You Want It
Our webinars give you convenient access to the quality education you’ve come to expect from ALA. You can take advantage of accredited education live or on-demand — whatever works best for your schedule.
Learn more about a wide-range of topics that pertain to legal management, including cybersecurity, value pricing, legal process improvement, plus
NEW for This Year: We’re Featuring Our Top-Ranked Speakers
What our members say matters. We’ve read the evaluations from our 2017 conferences and selected the speakers our attendees said they liked the most. So, when you sign up for a webinar, you’re getting a presenter that other members have already rated highly.
If you do not have an account, select New user/Create an account.
Already have an account?
- Click on the login button in the upper right-hand corner of alanet.org.
- Enter your username and password when prompted. Don’t know them? Email email@example.com to request your credentials.
- You know you’ve logged in successfully when the Login button updates to My Account.
- Individual subscriptions and bundles are also available. These are intended for individual viewing only. To purchase a subscription bundle, click here.
- To purchase an individual program, visit the upcoming webinar page or the webinars on-demand page and click on the title of the webinar that you would like to purchase. Then, add the desired program to your cart.
Webinar subscriptions purchased by chapters are intended to be used at educational meetings in a group setting. Meeting locations can vary month-to-month; however, a webinar cannot be shown simultaneously in two locations unless a subscription is purchased for each location.
Participants are not permitted to post ALA webinars on organization websites or on video-sharing websites. Login credentials cannot be shared for the purposes of allowing individual use.
CLM credit can be received for ALA live or on-demand webinars.
Many webinars have been approved for HRCI and SHRM recertification credits. All ALA webinars count for CLM recertification and many of our webinars offer CLM credit for applicants. The credit offered is provided under each webinar description.
Sign Up Today
Get affordable, on-demand education.
If you have any questions about ALA webinars, email Peggy Siems or call her at 847-267-1396.