Your Legal Management Resource Hub to C-Suite
ALA 2019 Annual Conference Recordings
Featuring the following sessions from ALA's 2019 Annual Conference:
- OM10: Cyber Scenario: Simulated Firm Attacks
- FM24: Rethinking Profitability in a Changing Marketplace: Profitability, Partner Comp, Pricing
- HR22: The Time Is NOW: Revamping Your Firm's Performance Appraisal Process
- FM30: Rethinking Partner Compensation in a Changing Marketplace: Profitability, Partner Comp, Pricing
- FM31: Rethinking Pricing in a Changing Marketplace; Profitability, Partner Comp, Pricing
- LI31: Clients Rule: Emerging Risks for Law Firms
- FM32: The Performance Metrics Dashboard: A Powerful Management Tool!
Click here to purchase the 2019 conference recording bundle for C-Suite sessions. If you attended the 2019 Annual Conference, the bundles are free to you. Log in to the ALA site to get the free package.
Did you miss ALA's 2018 Annual Conference & Expo? You can purchase conference video recordings from this event. Click here to review the recorded sessions and purchase the 2018 conference recording bundle for C-Suite sessions. If you attended the 2018 Annual Conference, the bundles are free to you. Log in to the ALA site to get the free package.
Continuing Education Courses
Leading Through Change, by Brianna Leung
The Ever-Evolving World of Legal Ethics, by Steve Wingert, CLM
Confronting Addiction in the Law Firm, by Link Christin, JD, MA, LDC
Responding to a Request for Proposal: Time, Money, People
Leadership During Uncertain Times with Brianna Leung
Wellness Strategies During the Pandemic with Lance Breger
Three Types of Operational Excellence with Rob Mattern
Cost Recovery for E-Discovery and Litigation with Rob Mattern
Coronavirus-Related IT and Remote Work Concerns with Michael Kemps
Get the tools you need through the Resource Hub.
|Job Description Toolkit||CLM Study Guide|
|Peer Networking Directory||ALA's Online Community|
|On-Demand Education||Career Resources|
|Solutions Series Webcasts||Ahead of the Curve|