Monthly spotlights of significant diversity highlights and tips for how you can celebrate them in your workplace.
- January - Celebrating MLK Day by Laura Hlavacek, SPHR, Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP
- February - Remembering Black History by John Jakovenko, CLM, Morris Manning & Martin, LLP
- March - Why Celebrate Women's History Month, by Ruth Fry, Saul Ewing LLP
- April – Arab in America by Vic Maurer
- May – Elders, Older Americans, Seniors: The Generation to Treasure by Michelle A. Martin, J.D., Thompson Coburn, LLP
Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month, by Robert G. Stevens, CLM
- June – LGBT Pride Month, by Robert G. Stevens, CLM
- July – Any Given Thursday, by John Jakovenko, CLM
- September – National Hispanic Heritage Month, by Marina Field, Director of Administration, Wingert Grebing Brubaker & Juskie LLP
- October – National Disability Employment Awareness Month, by Vic Maurer
National Coming Out Day, by Ruth V. Fry, Saul Ewing
- November – Native American Heritage Month, by Karen Baltier-Long, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- December – Universal Human Rights Month, by Ruth Fry, Saul Ewing LLP
- "The Demographics of Equity An Update."
NALP Bulletin, February 2013.
- "Motivating Lawyers to Move from Activity to Impact: The Intersection of Professional Development and Diversity,"
Kristine L. McKinney and Ann Rainhart. Law Practice Today, May 2013.
- "Diversity in Law: Minority and Women Statistics."
RMN Global Search, July 16, 2013.
- "The Best Law Firms for Diversity (2014),"
David Lat. Above the Law blog, August 2, 2013.
- "Solving the Diverse Talent Pipeline Conundrum,"
Angela Johnson Meadows. Diversity Best Practices, August 6, 2013.
- "Law Firm Leaders Explore What Millennial Lawyers Think About Diversity and Inclusion."
Your ABA, September 2013.
Must Read Reports
Substantive reporting and analysis of industry trends, best practices, and recommendations to help you advance
diversity and inclusion in your law office.
Legal Management Articles