60 Seconds of Fame! Video Contest
ALA will be conducting its 60 Seconds of Fame Video Contest again in 2017! We asked participants to use their personality, unique ideas and creativity to produce a video testimonial telling us why they value their ALA membership or relationship - and they answered!
Voting opens at 8:30 a.m. Central on Sunday, April 2 and closes at 6:00 p.m. Central on Tuesday, April 4.
The winning video will be announced at the Association Awards Gala on Wednesday, April 5.
Congratulations to last year’s winner, ALA’s Capital Chapter!
- Video voting and viewing will take place through ALA's Annual Conference & Expo website and at the ALA Booth #629 in Denver.
- Voting opens at 8:30 a.m. Central on Sunday, April 2 and closes at 6:00 p.m. Central on Tuesday, April 4.
- Participants need not be present to win.
- Winner announced during the Association Awards Gala held on Wednesday, April 5.
- Video will be recognized in a highlight in a 2017 edition of Legal Management, receive acknowledgement in BOLD Bites and through ALA's social media pages.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this program.