60 Seconds of Fame! Video Contest Criteria and Guidelines
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the cancellation of the 2020 Annual Conference & Expo, this year's 60 Seconds of Fame! contest was abbreviated. ALA received one entry, from the New York City Chapter, that you're seeing here; therefore, no voting occurred. We hope to have a full contest ahead of the 2021 Annual Conference & Expo.
Thank you, ALANYC, for supplying us with a fun video to watch during these trying times!
Do you have a story to tell? We would love to hear it for our 60 Seconds of Fame! video contest. Let your creativity and personality shine as you inform and entertain other members and business partners with a video testimonial telling us why YOU value your ALA membership and the relationships you've forged from it.
Everyone is eligible to participate individually or as a group.
Submission Criteria and Eligibility Guidelines
- Video may not exceed 60 seconds in length.
- Video voting and viewing will take place online and at the ALA booth during specified Annual Conference window.
- Participants need not be present to win.
- 60 Seconds of Fame! winner to be announced during the Association Awards Gala.
- The video will be recognized in a 2020 edition of Legal Management and receive acknowledgment in BOLD Bites and on ALA's social media pages.
- Videos become the property of ALA to use for promotional purposes.
Terms and Conditions
- All submissions are final. No additions or changes are permitted to the entry after receipt by ALA headquarters.
- All entries become property of ALA.
- ALA may reproduce, reprint or highlight the entry either in full or in part in its communications and/or at its events.
- ALA reserves and exercises the right to verify the accuracy of the entry. Supplying inaccurate information may lead to disqualification.
- Awards will be presented only to entrants in good standing.
Questions regarding this program can be directed to [email protected].