60 Seconds of Fame! Video Contest
ALA's 60 Seconds of Fame! video contest asks participants to use their personality, unique ideas and creativity to produce a video testimonial telling us why they value their ALA membership or relationship.
Congratulations to the 2021 winner, the New York City Chapter!
- Everyone is eligible to participate individually or as a group.
- Video may not exceed 60 seconds in length.
- Video voting and viewing will take place online.
- Voting opens at 8 a.m. Central on Monday, May 3, and closes at 6 p.m. Central on Wednesday, May 5.
- 60 Seconds of Fame! winner to be announced during the virtual Annual Meeting on Thursday, May 6.
- The video will be recognized in a 2021 edition of Legal Management and receive acknowledgment in BOLD Bites and on ALA's social media pages.
- Videos become the property of ALA to use for promotional purposes.
Terms and Conditions
- All submissions are final. No additions or changes are permitted to the entry after receipt by ALA headquarters.
- All entries become property of ALA.
- ALA may reproduce, reprint or highlight the entry either in full or in part in its communications and/or at its events.
- ALA reserves and exercises the right to verify the accuracy of the entry. Supplying inaccurate information may lead to disqualification.
- Awards will be presented only to entrants in good standing.
Contact [email protected] with any questions regarding this program.