Business of Law Discussions
Legal Management reports on topics within ALA’s five knowledge areas:
Legal Industry/Business Management | Human Resources Management | Financial Management | Communication and Organizational Management | Operations Management
Legal Management is a Folio Award Finalist and an Apex Award Winner.
It’s no secret — in recent years, law firms have made some fairly significant structural changes. For example, some firms have brought in external executives from other industries to help manage operations. Others are also implementing Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma practices. The results? Eliminated redundancies, increased profitability and higher client satisfaction. So what is Six Sigma? And can it help you streamline processes and get results at your firm? Erin Brereton tackles all things Six Sigma in this month’s cover feature.
Read more (login required).
Also In This Issue:
- ALA Faces: Members on the move and 2015 ALA award recipients
- At ALA: Membership information, award opportunities and other need-to-know information
- Get Certified: Your guide to the Certified Legal Manager (CLM)SM program
- Big Ideas: ALA Executive Director Oliver P. Yandle discusses the importance of a name
- BP Perspective: How to lead successful change
- Industry News: Facts and stats
- Industry News: How to be mentally tough (and get a FREE 20-minute consultation from Dr. Jack Singer)
- Test Drive: Gadget reviews with Bill and Phil: The Beam+
- Tips and Trends: Effective leadership is vital to any organization
- Legal Industry/Business Management: Expert business advice from the C-suite
- Legal Industry/Business Management: Kickstarting your content marketing
Legal Management Archive
Having trouble downloading or viewing the issue? Want to learn more about the publication's features and capabilities? Download our Frequently Asked Questions document or email email@example.com for a one-on-one tutorial.