ALA's conferences fuel the development and advancement of legal industry professionals by providing both proven solutions and innovative thinking in an inviting and exciting environment.
Conference attendees connect with talented, diverse, and engaged presenters and colleagues who share their experience and expertise generously. Attendees include business management professionals in private law firms, corporate and government legal departments, and non-profit legal aid agencies.
We are seeking your creative participation in designing conferences that optimize learning by providing the very best, high-level, relevant, and thought-provoking ideas pertinent to the legal administration profession.
Proposals will be reviewed based on the following criteria:
- Is the topic innovative and relevant?
- Has the presenter(s) received positive ratings in the past?
- Will the session appeal to seasoned administrators and managing partners?
- Is the session well organized and designed to meet the needs of this particular audience?
- Is the learning format new? Does it involve participants in meaningful application activities?
- Learn about the submission and selection process
- Create an account
- Add your bio
- Add your co-presenters
- Submit your presentations for proposal
- Wait for an answer
2014 Business Of Law Conferences
- Portland, OR September 4-6, 2014
- Chicago, IL September 11-13, 2014
- Dallas/ Ft. Worth, TX October 6-8, 2014
- Philadelphia, PA October 27-29, 2014
2014 Human Resource Management Conference for Legal Professionals
- Las Vegas, NV November 3-5, 2014
2015 Annual Conference
- Nashville, TN May 17-20, 2015
Learn more about the ALA conferences listed above by reading the Event Snapshots for Speakers.
Learn about the submission and selection process