Expedite the Application Process!
During the application process, you will be asked to:
- Provide basic contact information and a recent high-resolution headshot (300 dpi or greater).
- Share the names and contact information of three individuals with whom you have served in a volunteer capacity within ALA.
- Provide the names and contact information of up to three individuals with whom you have served in a volunteer capacity outside of ALA. (Optional)
- Briefly outline your prior volunteer role(s) within ALA (including service at the chapter level if applicable). Dates of service are also requested.
- Share why you are interested in serving on a committee as well as what skills, traits and/or areas of expertise you have that would benefit the committee or ALA.
- Provide your professional resume. (Optional)
- President-Elect and Director Candidates are required to include a completed questionnaire with their application.
To expedite the application process, it is recommended that you gather the information above in advance.