Business Partner Center
Don’t miss the opportunity to connect your business to ALA Members representing the AmLaw 100 and 200, corporate counsel and government legal departments. Tailor your marketing message to decision-makers representing operations, administration, IT, HR, marketing and finance.
Valued ALA business partners gain access to:
- ALA members representing 100 percent of the Am Law 200, corporate counsel and government legal departments
- 80 percent of ALA members who are responsible for making the final purchasing decision for their law firm
- 100 percent of ALA members who have buying influence
- ALA members representing operations, administration, IT, HR, marketing and finance
- ALA members looking to increase efficiency and profitability through the latest technologies
- Key decision-makers for law firms
“An independent audit indicates 100 percent of ALA Members have buying influence and 80 percent are responsible for making the final purchasing decision for their law firm or legal department.”
ALA’s Commitment to our Business Partners
ALA is committed to advancing the business of law—today and in the future. That’s why strategy, innovation, profitability and leadership are the focus of everything we do and every product/service we offer. ALA members look to our business partners to provide them with the latest products and solutions as well as industry thought-leadership.
Annual Conference & Expo Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities
The Annual Conference & Expo is the must—attend legal management event of the year. Held each spring, well over 1000 legal management professionals gather from around the world for an unparalleled learning experience.
Enhance your marketing plan with monthly access to thousands of legal management professionals. ALA’s website is where legal management leaders go to:
- find resources and solutions
- network with peers
- register for ALA events
- find or post a job
Direct Mail Labels and Email Communication Rentals
Purchase the rights to a one-time use of the ALA member mailing labels for print communications or electronic outreach to potential new customers. Direct mail and email communications allow Business Partners to deliver a special marketing message to a target market of critical decision makers. Choose to rent the entire list of ALA members or create a customized sort by state, region and/or law firm size.