ALA Regional Legal Management Conferences
East (Regions 1, 2 & 3)
September 13-15, 2018
Palmer House Hilton
West (Regions 4, 5 & 6)
October 18-20, 2018
ALA’s Regional Legal Management Conferences provide identical education in two
These conferences feature:
- Insight on hot topics in today’s legal industry
- Intensive networking opportunities
- Experts on profitability, innovation, strategy, leadership, technology and more
- The latest in legal management products, market intelligence, services and technology
- Continuing education credits
ALA's Finance Workshop for Legal Professionals
Held immediately before ALA's Regional Legal Management Conferences in Chicago and Austin, ALA’s Finance Workshop for Legal Professionals will specifically focus on issues and challenges facing those responsible for firm financials and profitability. This conference will offer financial
ALA's Law Firm Management Essentials Certificate Program
Held immediately before ALA's East Regional Legal Management Conference in Chicago, ALA's Law Firm Management Essentials is a hybrid course that combines online education and assessment with a two-day face-to-face course. It's a must-attend program for those new to the legal administrator role.
Exhibits and Sponsorship Opportunities
- Inquiries regarding course offerings should be directed to email@example.com.
- Registration and/or hotel queries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available. Inquiries should be directed to email@example.com.
"Over the years, my ALA membership and networking privileges have afforded me many opportunities to grow not only professionally but personally. I am passionate about education and the takeaways from the sessions and workshops have pushed me to take charge of my career. By attending annual and regional conferences, I continue to learn about “best practices” or new ideas and brainstorm with others who are also looking to share and learn new information. I have also made some great friends along the way. Staying informed and connected through this synergistic group is PRICELESS!"
Office Administrator, New England Offices
McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
Member Since 2000