Intellectual Property Conference for Legal Professionals
October 5-7, 2017
Palmer House Chicago
Registration opens in May!
ALA’s Intellectual Property Conference for Legal Professionals is the only IP-focused forum for administrators working in a legal practice setting.
Held over two days, the forum features:
- Specialized solutions and education that address changes to the shifting IP landscape
- Seasoned experts and industry leaders at the forefront of IP law
- Opportunities to share ideas and explore trends in profitability, innovation, strategic and leadership
- Unique networking opportunities with peers and business partners in this niche field
- Continuing education credits
This conference is co-located with Human Resources Conference for Legal Professionals and Finance and Law Practice Management Conference for Legal Professionals.