Intellectual Property Conference for Legal Professionals
October 5-6, 2017
Palmer House Hilton
ALA’s Intellectual Property Conference for Legal Professionals is the only IP-focused forum for administrators working in a legal practice setting.
Held over two days, the forum features:
- Specialized solutions and education that address changes to the shifting IP landscape
- Seasoned experts and industry leaders at the forefront of IP law
- Opportunities to share ideas and explore trends in profitability, innovation, strategic and leadership
- Unique networking opportunities with peers and business partners in this niche field
- Continuing education credits
This conference is co-located with Human Resources Conference for Legal Professionals and Finance and Law Practice Management Conference for Legal Professionals.
We've made it easy to share the news!
Check out the SlideShare presentation below, or on SlideShare's site here, for an overview of all that this year's IP Property Conference for Legal Professionals has to offer. Share the presentation with fellow ALA members, other colleagues and peers to encourage them to join us in Chicago.