|ALA Reg/Assoc Member||$850|
Please note: Registration fees are based on membership status (ALA Member, ALA Associate Member or Nonmember) on the date registration and payment are received.
Fees & Registration
- $100 discount code to use at the 2013 ALA Regional Conference of your choice
- Important pre-course materials to maximize your on-site experience
- A comprehensive package of digital resources for quick reference
- An assessment tool to aid in self-understanding and leadership development
- Valuable networking opportunities you will draw upon for years to come
- Continental breakfast, beverage breaks and lunch on all three days
In addition, to optimize your classroom experience, you will be asked to complete some pre-work before attending the course.
Register for the 2013 ALA Law Firm Financial Management Conference & Exposition, immediately following ECLA on August 22-24 (at this same location), and you will receive $100
off each event's registration fee. Check the appropriate box on each registration form to receive the discounts. Please note: Your credit card will be charged the additional fee
if attendance at both conferences is not verified.
ALA Regular and Associate Members may register for ECLA Conference at the member rates noted on the Registration Form. Nonmember registration is restricted to individuals who are not
currently members of ALA but who do meet the eligibility requirements for ALA membership. For more information on membership eligibility requirements, visit www.alanet.org/join or
contact the ALA Membership Department at 847.267.1252.
Cancellations received in writing on or before August 5, 2013 will receive a 75 percent refund of the registration fee. If cancellation is received on or after August 6, 2013, no refund will be given.
A substitute from the registrant’s organization is permitted for a $75 administrative fee. The registration fee will be adjusted if a nonmember replaces an ALA member.
Contact ALA Registration at 847.267.1252 or firstname.lastname@example.org.