Monthly spotlights of significant diversity highlights and tips for how you can celebrate them in your workplace.
- January - A Day On, Not a Day Off, by Sarah Clark, CLM – McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter
- February - Remembering Black History, by John Jakovenko CLM; edited by Ruth Fry, Saul Ewing LLP
- March - Why Celebrate Women's History Month, by Jenniffer A. Brown – Weiner, Millo, Morgan & Bonanno, LLC
- April – Arab in America, by Shari Tivy – Bowman and Brooke LLP
- May – Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month, by Robert G. Stevens, MA, CLM, SPHR –
Bennett Bigelow & Leedom, PS
- June – LGBT Pride Month, by Robert G. Stevens, CLM
- July – Celebrate July Tell the Story of Your America, by Jenniffer A. Brown – Weiner, Millo, Morgan & Bonanno, LLC
- September – National Hispanic Heritage Month, by Denise J. Abston –
Fenton Smith Reneau & Moon
- October – National Disability Employment Awareness Month, by Jenniffer A. Brown –
Weiner, Millo, Morgan & Bonanno, LLC
- October – National Coming Out Day by Robert G. Stevens, MA, CLM, SPHR –
Bennett Bigelow &
- November – Native American Heritage Month, by Denise J. Abston –
Fenton Fenton Smith
Reneau & Moon
- December – The Case for Diversity is About More than Just Business by David Aylward and Neil Kothari – RBC Law Group
- "Directing Next Level Diversity." Zach Warren. Inside Counsel, June 2015.
- "Caitlyn Jenner raises awareness, questions about transgender people." Managing the Office, Law Office Manager.
- "Rooting Out Hidden Bias." Dana Wilkie. Society for Human Resource Management, December 1, 2014.
- "The Demographics of Equity An Update." NALP Bulletin, February 2013.
- "Motivating Lawyers to Move from Activity to Impact: The Intersection of Professional Development and Diversity," Kristine L. McKinney and Ann Rainhart. Law Practice Today, May 2013.
- "Diversity in Law: Minority and Women Statistics." RMN Global Search, July 16, 2013.
- "The Best Law Firms for Diversity (2014)," David Lat. Above the Law blog, August 2, 2013.
- "Solving the Diverse Talent Pipeline Conundrum," Angela Johnson Meadows. Diversity Best Practices, August 6, 2013.
- "Law Firm Leaders Explore What Millennial Lawyers Think About Diversity and Inclusion." Your ABA, September 2013.
Must Read Reports
Substantive reporting and analysis of industry trends, best practices, and recommendations to help you advance
diversity and inclusion in your law office.
Legal Management Articles
Selected links to outside organizations that can help you to build a more inclusive workplace.
World-renowned writer, speaker and educator Tim Wise argues against "colorblindness" and for a deeper color-consciousness in both public and private practice. Read More
The Next IQ
Arin N. Reeves
With this accessible and innovative book, you can make your business, firm, or organization more intelligent for the way the world works today. Read More