Monthly spotlights of significant diversity highlights and tips for how you can celebrate them in your workplace.
- January - Celebrating MLK Day, by Laura Hlavacek, SPHR, Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP
- February - Remembering Black History, by John Jakovenko, CLM, Morris Manning & Martin, LLP
- March - Why Celebrate Women's History Month, by Jenniffer A. Brown, Weiner, Millo, Morgan & Bonanno, LLC
- April – Arab in America, by Vic Maurer
- May – May is Older Americans Month, by Denise J. Abston, Fenton Smith Reneau & Moon
- June – LGBT Pride Month, by Robert G. Stevens, CLM
- July – Celebrate July Tell the Story of Your America, by Jenniffer A. Brown, Weiner, Millo, Morgan & Bonanno, LLC
- September – National Hispanic Heritage Month, by Denise J. Abston, Fenton Smith Reneau & Moon
- October – National Disability Employment Awareness Month, by Jenniffer A. Brown, Weiner, Millo, Morgan & Bonanno, LLC
- November – Native American Heritage Month, by Karen Baltier-Long, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- December – Universal Human Rights Month, by Ruth Fry, Saul Ewing LLP
- "The Demographics of Equity An Update." NALP Bulletin, February 2013.
- "Motivating Lawyers to Move from Activity to Impact: The Intersection of Professional Development and Diversity," Kristine L. McKinney and Ann Rainhart. Law Practice Today, May 2013.
- "Diversity in Law: Minority and Women Statistics." RMN Global Search, July 16, 2013.
- "The Best Law Firms for Diversity (2014)," David Lat. Above the Law blog, August 2, 2013.
- "Solving the Diverse Talent Pipeline Conundrum," Angela Johnson Meadows. Diversity Best Practices, August 6, 2013.
- "Law Firm Leaders Explore What Millennial Lawyers Think About Diversity and Inclusion." Your ABA, September 2013.
Must Read Reports
Substantive reporting and analysis of industry trends, best practices, and recommendations to help you advance
diversity and inclusion in your law office.
Legal Management Articles
Selected links to outside organizations that can help you to build a more inclusive workplace.
World-renowned writer, speaker and educator Tim Wise argues against "colorblindness" and for a deeper color-consciousness in both public and private practice. Read More
The Next IQ
Arin N. Reeves
With this accessible and innovative book, you can make your business, firm, or organization more intelligent for the way the world works today. Read More