ALA Regular and Associate Members may register for the Annual Conference at the member rates noted on the registration form.
Nonmember registration is restricted to individuals who are not currently members of ALA, but who do meet the eligibility requirements
for ALA membership. Learn more about membership eligibility requirements or contact the
ALA Membership Department at 847.267.1585.
Registration Discount Offers
- When an ALA Member registers with a Nonmember, both reap the rewards. The Nonmember may register at the prevailing Member rate on that date, and the Member gets $50 off her or his registration fee. (Note: please see above for Nonmember registration eligibility. Guest registration is not eligible for a discount.)
- Managing Partners are eligible to register at the prevailing ALA Member registration rate.
- Members of The Law Office Management Association (TLOMA) and British Columbia Legal Management Association (BCLMA) also are eligible to register at the prevailing ALA Member registration rate.
- If you attended the 2013 ALA Annual Conference in National Harbor, Maryland, and stayed at the Gaylord National Resort, you received a discount voucher for $50 off your 2014 ALA Annual Conference registration fees. The unique code on the coupon may be used only once. The voucher is transferable.
- Conference session recordings can be pre-ordered during registration for only $99.