Studying for the Exam
Exam questions may cover any of the areas on the Content Outline of the Body of Knowledge.It is important to note that no single resource covers all of these areas to the extent you will want or need.
One place to start in preparing for the exam is with the list of resources available here and in the CLM Information & Application Packet.
Note: These are suggested resources only. One does not need to study all the resources listed.
CLMSM Book Bundles
Save on these valuable CLM resources:
- Law Firm Accounting and Financial Management, Fifth Edition
- Human Resource Management, 13th Edition
New! The Business of Law E-Learning Center
- 6 or 4 week online courses that also meet live each week
- Available on-demand later at your convenience
- Earn valuable CLM application or recertification credits