The Big Book of HR
Managing people is the most challenging part of any leader's day. And that job certainly is not getting any easier. The Big Book of HR will provide any HR professional, manager, or business owner of any size organization the information they need to get the most from their talent. |
It is filled with information on everything from the most strategic HR-related issues to the smallest tactical detail of how to manage people.
The Big Book of HR will clearly and comprehensively explain how to:
Each topic covered includes information on associated legal issues, and includes stories from leading organizations to illustrate how Human Resources can positively impact the organization. Each chapter ends with discussion questions to test your understanding of the topic and encourage additional thought. Many sample forms and templates plus a list of additional resources are included, as well.
- Identify, motivate and retain your superstars
- Determine the employees you need and when to hire them
- Select the best applicants for your positions and your culture
- Assimilate new talent into your organization
- Manage using total rewards and performance management
- Maintain positive employee relations and manage conflict
Member: $17.95 |