Displaying 11 - 11 of 11 products.
Virtual Law Practice: How to Deliver Legal Services Online
The legal market has recently experienced a dramatic shift as lawyers seek out alternative methods of practicing law and providing more affordable legal services. Virtual law practice is revolutionizing the way the public receives legal services and how legal professionals work with clients. |
If you are interested in this form of practicing law, Virtual Law Practice will help you:
Stephanie Kimbro's practical guide also provides case studies of individual virtual law practices along with client scenarios to show how web-based technology may be used by legal professionals to work with online cliensand avoid malpractice risks.
Author: Stephanie L. Kimbro.
- Responsibly deliver legal services online to your clients
- Successfully set up and operate a virtual law office
- Establish a virtual law practice online through a secure, client-specific portal
- Manage and market your virtual law practice
- Understand state ethics and advisory opinions
- Find more flexibility and work/life balance in the legal profession
Member: $47.95 |