- What cause or organization did your chapter/organization support?
- A brief description of the organization, its mission and service to the community.
- What specific project or projects did your chapter/organization engage in?
- How many individuals participated in your project(s)?
- Describe the activities your chapter/organization engaged in.
Greater Los Angeles
The Greater Los Angeles Chapter partnered with HomeAid LA/Ventura with their annual fundraiser, Project Playhouse, which raises money to build and renovate shelters and safe houses for battered women and children, and many others in need.
Chapter members and vendors, along with their firms, family and friends disseminated information in order to raise awareness of Project Playhouse and the Greater LA's CCW program, volunteered at the two Playhouse Villages in 3 and 4 hour weekend shifts; solicited and contributed monetary donations; sold and purchased raffle tickets and auction party tickets; solicited, collected and donated silent auction items sold during the Auction Party; and volunteered at the Auction Party.